1 FREE Service For New Clients
20% OFF On All Packages
Give The Gift Of Wellness With
Our Gift Card
A powerful mix of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, the Myers Cocktail blends natural nutrients into solutions that harness the healing power of nature, supported by science-based technology
Developed by the late Dr. John Myers almost half a century ago, this â€?magic potionâ€™ offered relief to many of his patients battling a wide range of clinical conditions. This hydrating nutrient cocktail is administered by gentle infusion or a slow IV push, pumping up nutrient concentrations in the blood.
Faster-acting than supplements taken by mouth, these essential infusions feed hungry cells with vital nutrients. Easily adapted to individual needs, its basic ingredients include:
- Vitamin C boosts collagen production while protecting cells against damage by free radicals;
- Calcium Gluconate keeps teeth and bones strong, with healthy nerves and muscles;
- B-Complex Vitamins keep energy levels high, with glowing skin and plump blood cells;
- Magnesium Chloride boosts immunity, with less fatigue and stress through deeper relaxation.
Delivering antioxidants directly to aging cells, this nutrient-packed infusion helps fight free radicals, with fewer wrinkles and extra energy. Faster brain functions ensure a sharper focus, so clients cope more effectively with all the trivia of everyday life. In turn, this fosters emotional well-being, with less depression and anxiety.
This high-speed hydration solution quickly brings electrolytes back into balance, which also relieves migraines and muscle cramps resulting from mineral deficiencies, particularly potassium and magnesium. In fact, the benefits of intravenous magnesium as a migraine treatment are well known.
Although countless other ingredients may be added to this IV infusion, calcium and magnesium are always in this gold standard. The body needs steady supplies of both, so calcium can do its job properly: keeping hard tissues firm and healthy, particularly nails, teeth, and bones.
While the classic Myers infusion formula delivers a system-wide dose of well-being, adaptations designed to slow the aging process may step up the vitamins (particularly B2 and B5).
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) prevents irreversible tissue damage by scavenging harmful free radicals, thus providing protection against conditions like heart disease and cancer. By ramping up antibody production, this strengthens the immune system, while addng resilience to hair and nails.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) helps the body make good use of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates in our diets. It also keeps the skin smooth and well moisturized, while wounds heal faster.
Particularly relevant for older patients, other possible benefits of this classic intravenous nutrition therapy include reversal of malnutrition symptoms, less artery plaque, and easing the symptoms of fibromyalgia and even Parkinson’s disease.
For almost all clients, the results are palpable within just a few minutes. The bloodstream swiftly carries this powerful mineral-vitamin blend throughout the body, boosting mood and energy while strengthening the immune system and ratcheting up resistance to debilitating stress, minor ailments, and allergies.
A Myers Cocktail nutrient therapy session takes only an hour or so – and the benefits may last as long as a couple of weeks. This keeps guests on the path to wellness long after they return home.
If you take prescription medications, or if you are (or might be pregnant), please check with your physician before signing up for a Myers Cocktail nutrient therapy session
WHAT TO EXPECT
Varies based on drip ingredients.
How Often to Use Myers' Cocktail IV Therapy
60-90 minutes including completing medical forms.